ANSAs testsenter welcomes you to take the TOEFL test in our new venue at Rosenholmcampus.
ANSA is an ETS Certified Test Administration Site and we are pleased to offers the TOEFL and the GRE tests in our new testsenter located in Rosenholmveien 25.
You must register online in order to take any of these tests.
How to get to ANSA’s test center
Take the train «L2 Ski» and get off at Rosenholm station (Oslo, zone 1). The test center is located at «Rosenholm Campus», an office building campus 6 minutes walk from Rosenholm station.
If you are driving, you will find a free guest parking right in front of the main entrance.
To help reduce the risk of spreading the virus, safety practices are being enacted throughout the testing process:
What to bring
- You must bring your passport (only if you are a Norwegian citizen, we will also accept your driver’s license as valid id. Bank cards are not accepted as valid id.)
- Bring your own pen and pencil
- You may bring food and drink for the obligatory 10 minutes break
- We encourage you to use a face mask while at the test center
- You may use rubber gloves
If you have a feber, cough, other symptoms or you are in quarantine you MUST NOT COME to the test center. You can reschedule to a future test date without additional charge by taking contact with ETS at www.ets.org/toefl/contact within seven days and provide medical documentation (a doctor’s note).
ANSA is often fully booked
If you do not find available dates at ANSA’s test center when you register for the tests, it is most probable that there are no available places that date. Remember to register early at the ETS website. It is not possible to place you in a waiting list.
Prepare for the TOEFL test
- Practice test
- Download TOEFL Go! Official App at Google Playor App Store.
- Download TOEFL iBT Interactive Samplerin your pc (it does not work on Mac).
- The Official TOEFL iBT Channelon Youtube.
For any other information, take contact with ETS.