ANSA's test center welcomes you to take the TOEFL , GRE, UKVI and CFA tests in our venue at Rosenholm Campus.
ANSA is an ETS and Prometric Certified Test Administration Site and we are pleased to offer the TOEFL, GRE, CFA and UKVI tests in our test center located in Rosenholmveien 25, Trollåsen (Nordre Follo kommune, about 100 m. from Oslo's border).
You must register online in order to take any of these tests.
How to get to ANSA’s test center
The test center is located at «Rosenholm Campus», an office building campus a short walk from the closest public transportation stations.
By train (fastest):
Take the train «L2 Ski» and get off at Rosenholm train station (Oslo, zone 1). The test center is located 6 minutes walk from Rosenholm train station.
Take the bus «83» from Jernbanetorget, platform K, and get off at «Mastemyr Hotell» (Viken, zone 2S). The test center is located 8 minutes walk from Mastemyr bus station.
If you are driving, you will find a free guest parking right in front of the main entrance.
To help reduce the risk of spreading the covid-19 virus, safety practices are being enacted throughout the testing process:
- You may use a face mask while at the test center. Bring your own!
- You may use rubber gloves.
- You will receive scratch paper and a pencil at the test center.
What to bring
- You must bring your passport (only if you are a Norwegian citizen, we will also accept your driver’s license or national ID card as valid id. Bank cards are not accepted as valid id.)
- For the CFA and UKVI tests only passports are accepted regardless your nationality.
- You should bring your own food and drink for the obligatory breaks.
If you have a feber, cough, other symptoms or you are in quarantine you MUST NOT COME to the test center. You can reschedule to a future test date without additional charge by taking contact with ETS at www.ets.org/toefl/contact within seven days and provide medical documentation (a doctor’s note).
ANSA is often fully booked
If you do not find available dates at ANSA’s test center when you register for the tests, it is most probable that there are no available places that date. Remember to register early at the ETS website. It is not possible to place you in a waiting list.
Prepare for the TOEFL test
- Practice test
- Download TOEFL Go! Official App at Google Playor App Store.
- Download TOEFL iBT Interactive Samplerin your pc (it does not work on Mac).
- The Official TOEFL iBT Channelon Youtube.
For any other information, take contact with ETS.
ANSA wishes to acknowledge the vitally and important help our testcenter has received from the American Embassy of Norway, who has financed the acquisition of most of the equipment we use to deliver the tests.