FactSet deltar på ANSAs karrieredag i Oslo. Selskapet er ledende tilbyder innen finansiell data og analytiske applikasjoner. FactSet søker konsulenter som fra kontoret i London vil jobbe med kunder i Skandinavia.
FactSet is a leading provider of financial data and analytic applications for investment management and investment banking professionals around the globe. FactSet has been voted one of the UK’s ‘Best Workplaces’ for 6 years in a row.
Jobbmuligheter hos FactSet
Due to our continuing growth, we are seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our outstanding team of Consultants based in London, supporting our clients in Scandinavia. FactSet’s Consultants are the essential connection between our clients and our software business. Their expertise ensures that FactSet’s client service is unrivalled in the industry and means we have a client retention rate over 90%.
Egenskaper FactSet ser etter hos jobbsøkere
Our Consultants deliver excellent customer service, are naturally good relationship builders and have a keen eye for detail. They are inquisitive, data literate and effective problem solvers.
Combining knowledge of the industry and technical expertise, our Nordic Consulting team work closely with our investment management and investment banking clients throughout the region, to ensure that they are seamlessly integrating our software into their investment process.
Consultants must have a genuine interest in the Finance sector as well as a keen interest in working with technology and software. In addition we require:
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with high profile corporate clients
- Desire to learn and continually develop
- Strong numerical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A strong knowledge of PC applications, in particular Microsoft Excel
- A commercial attitude
- A 2.2 (or equivalent) degree or above
- Willingness to travel to your assigned clients in Scandinavia (approx 1 week in 3)
- Fluency in English plus one Scandinavian Language (Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Icelandic)
Foto: Solveig Bakken
- Bedrifter som kommer
- Aker Scholarship
- Capgemini Consulting
- Cisco Systems
- Clue Norge
- EF Education First
- Inbound Norway
- Innovasjon Norge
- Leger Uten Grenser
- Oslo kommune
- Trainee Innlandet SA